Help us spread the word about PYLP
- Tell others, your friends, classmates and anyone else who might benefit from these materials.
- Share us on Facebook, Twitter, and other social media sites.
- Review us on your Social Media Pages, e.g. on YouTube. Use the #PYLP. Great reviews help others find us.
What is the presentation about?
This presentation is developed by IOM-UN Migration. Check their channel here.
This presentation describes IOM’s peacebuilding work with governments and communities to address the complex drivers of conflict and create long-term stability. The presentation discusses the process that ION reenacts in different situations including conflict analysis to identify factors that lead to violence and displacement, community-based conflict management, disarmament, demobilization, and preventing violent extremism.
To do the tasks below and accomplish the learning outcomes, please watch this video presentation or watch via YouTube.
What are your tasks and learning outcomes?
- On Your Own: To identify community factors that lead to violence and displacement
- With A Team: To summarize the work of different local or national organizations in preventing violence and armed conflict
- With Your Community: To organize an Essay Contest on the Best Way to Reduce Violence and use the hashtag #pylpispeace