Help us spread the word about PYLP
- Tell others, your friends, classmates and anyone else who might benefit from these materials.
- Share us on Facebook, Twitter, and other social media sites.
- Review us on your Social Media Pages, e.g. on YouTube. Use the #PYLP. Great reviews help others find us.
What is the presentation about?
This presentation is from the UNESCO organization channel here.
This series of interviews engage the 11th UNESCO Youth Forum participants to talk about what peacebuilding means to them. They were asked what they do for their communities and how UNESCO can help them achieve their goals. The youth talk about their personal projects while promoting UNESCO as a fundamental actor that can provide the necessary tools to carry their initiatives through.
To do the tasks below and accomplish the learning outcomes, please watch this video presentation or watch via YouTube.
What are your tasks and the learning outcomes?
- On Your Own: To define peace building in your local language
- With A Team: To facilitate small group conversations with other youth about peace building
- With Your Community: To organize a peace dialogue between different groups and ages in the community