Help us spread the word about PYLP
- Tell others, your friends, classmates and anyone else who might benefit from these materials.
- Share us on Facebook, Twitter, and other social media sites.
- Review us on your Social Media Pages, e.g. on YouTube. Use the #PYLP. Great reviews help others find us.
A Democratic leader empowers the team, enables participation in decisions and opens for creativityDaniel Goleman
What is the presentation about?
This video presentation from Leadershipahoy’s YouTube Channel talks about the 6 leaderships styles with examples on how to use them in different contexts. The leadership styles presented are the following: Resonant Leadership, Commanding/Directive Leadership Style, Coaching Leadership Style, Democratic/Participative Leadership Style, Affiliative Leadership Style, Pacesetting Leadership Style, and Visionary/Authoritative Leadership Style.
To do the tasks below and accomplish the learning outcomes, please watch this video presentation or watch this via YouTube.
What are your tasks and the learning outcomes?
- On Your Own: To summarize and differentiate the 6 leadership styles
- With A Team: To identify the best leadership style for your community and explain why you chose such style
- With Your Community: To name leaders in your community, describe their leadership styles, and celebrate them in a recognition event or a shareable social media post