What is the presentation about?
The video is from Teachings in Education, a YouTube channel dedicated to teachers, trainers, and learners.
Help us spread the word about PYLP
- Tell others, your friends, classmates and anyone else who might benefit from these materials.
- Share us on Facebook, Twitter, and other social media sites.
- Review us on your Social Media Pages, e.g. on YouTube. Use the #PYLP. Great reviews help others find us.
Simple treat others on the internet the same way you want to be treated.Teachings in Education
Digital citizenship is defined as the ability to engage with the internet or technology in a safe and meaningful way. Digital literacy is understanding the right way to utilize specific technology, using the right tool, identify specific needs for tech. , search skills, . This video hopes to prepare students for the global technology demand of the future.
The video discusses the following pillars of citizenship: respect, digital footprint, protect, copyrights, passwords, student agency, subcription. In addition, it also discusses the nine elements of citizenship: literacy, commerce, communication, access, etiquette, law, rights, health, and security.
To do the tasks below and accomplish the learning outcomes, please watch this video presentation or watch via YouTube.
What are your tasks and the learning outcomes?
- On Your Own: To examine and write a brief summary of the 9 elements of digital citizenship
- With a Team: To construct a presentation on digital citizenship for youth community members in the native language
- With Your Community: To organize a meeting with small community groups and present about digital citizenship