Help us spread the word about PYLP
- Tell others, your friends, classmates and anyone else who might benefit from these materials.
- Share us on Facebook, Twitter, and other social media sites.
- Review us on your Social Media Pages, e.g. on YouTube. Use the #PYLP. Great reviews help others find us.
What is the presentation about?
PYLP Alumni, Wizza Abdillah Amboludto, shares her recent conversation with one of her elders. Wizza is from Maguindanao Province in the Philippines. She recorded this conversation with her great-uncle, Bapa Kasim. Dialogues like this example allow for intergenerational listening, speaking practice, and open understanding. They also create a culture of open communication between generations. Both generations also benefit from each other – the energy and dynamic attitude of the youth and the experiences through the years of the elders.
To do the tasks below and accomplish the learning outcomes, please watch the video presentation below or watch via YouTube.
What are your tasks and the learning outcomes?
- On Your Own: To write a short reflection on this dialogue experience; post this on your social media and tag 5 friends
- With A Team: To create conversation prompts with the elders using your native language
- With Your Community: To organize a dialogue between generations in your community