A. Here is a list of eight domains of youth engagement:
- Youth service: volunteerism, community service, and service learning.
- Youth leadership: often developmental in nature, helping youth
acquire skills to understand and address issues affecting them.
- Youth decision making: youth in
governance or other roles that lead
to decision making in a community.
- Youth philanthropy: giving of one’s
time and resources for the benefit
- Youth political engagement: youth
in civic and political affairs.
- Youth organizing: community organizing and advocacy.
- Youth media: developed and disseminated by youth.
- Youth evaluation and research:
youth in systematic inquiry into
issues that affect them and their
For more Information, read this article.
B. 4-H Club is a popular community engagement organization in the US. Below is the sample infographic of 4-H Club in Illinois.