The first video is presented by Going Green YouTube Channel. The last three videos are created by The Wild Report on YouTube.
Help us spread the word about PYLP
- Tell others, your friends, classmates and anyone else who might benefit from these materials.
- Share us on Facebook, Twitter, and other social media sites.
- Review us on your Social Media Pages, e.g. on YouTube. Use the #PYLP. Great reviews help others find us.
What is the presentation about?
There are four videos in this presentation. The first video defines biodiversity. The second video explains the basics of the ecosystem. The third and fourth videos present two important ecosystems – the wetlands and forest ecosystems.
To do the tasks below and accomplish the learning outcomes, please watch these video presentations below or watch via YouTube.
What are your tasks and the learning outcomes?
- On Your Own: To define biodiversity as it relates to the environment in the Philippines
- With A Team: To create a brief presentation about the Philippine ecosystems
- With Your Community: To connect with organizations and present about the Philippine Ecosystems