National Geographic showcases on their YouTube Page these videos on reusing and recycling.
Help us spread the word about PYLP
- Tell others, your friends, classmates and anyone else who might benefit from these materials.
- Share us on Facebook, Twitter, and other social media sites.
- Review us on your Social Media Pages, e.g. on YouTube. Use the #PYLP. Great reviews help others find us.
What is the presentation about?
National Geographic on YouTube presents the following videos:
The first video is a short film by Chris Hanson and 17 Hawaiian students about the impact of plastic on humans and the environment and how they take action against plastic that has been polluting the ocean and beaches in their home state.
The second video presentation is an introduction to the components of plastic and how to mitigate the dangerous effect of these materials on the planet and on people’s lives.
To do the tasks below and accomplish the learning outcomes, please watch these video presentations or watch via YouTube.
What are your tasks and the learning outcomes?
- On Your Own: To research the effects of plastic pollution and speak about it
- With a Team: To identify other alternative materials to plastic available in the community
- With Your Community: To organize a community Eco-Brick Making Day